Friday, October 12, 2007

My thoughts on del.icio.us

After I created a del.icio.us account one of the first tags I searched for was 23things. I was not surprised to find lots of pages with this tag. I also looked at the popular tags. One tag called 'howto' intrigued me. I found a great page with this tag called "25 tutorials for the web minded". This site provides links to commercial as well as free tutorial sites. It also had a tag "tutorials". This tag listed many of the same pages. One good site I found with these tags was http://www.w3schools.com/default.asp


Del.icio.us would enable librarians across multiple campuses to pool their knowledge about the best sites in a particular subject area. Lists of useful webpages could be compiled collaboratively by a group of librarians, teachers, or students.

No comments: